Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Review: Isoplus Natural Remedy: Advocado Oil Conditioner

Hi All!!





Product:
Isoplus Natural Remedy: Advocado Oil Conditioner
(Anti-Breakage hair and scap revitalizer)

It's Purpose:
A natural conditioner that helps stimulate the scalp and hair, promoting healthy, vibrant hair and scalp. Carrot oil has been added as a key ingredient to help strengthen hair. Nourishes hair and scalp. Strengthens hair. Helps stimulate hair growth. Moisturises dry, damaged hair.

Directions:
As hair conditioner: apply a medium amount into hair.
As scalp conditioner: section hair and apply to scalp, massage with fingertips or by brushing.

My thoughts:
Having used this product for nearly two years on my chemically straightened hair (relaxed) I have to say it has never let me down. As a multi purpose product I can use this to smooth my hair ready to style and also to moisturise my scalp as and when it needs it. My hair feels instantly healthy and looks shiny once applied and would definately recommend it for dry scalps and/orhair. It also has a lovely smell and a big bonus is its very cheap from any black beauty/hair shop, retailing around £2-£3. *Thumbs up*

Doma-Nikki...x
Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog, i'll follow you!
Share:

9 comments

Unknown said...

Ok, even though I have about 5 tubs of grease on the go, you know I'm gna pick this up when I go to buy my relaxer in 3 wks time!

Nice review. Cheers hun!

besos_tan_dulces said...

My hair is relaxed as well and another great product line is IC Fantasia (http://www.fantasiahaircare.com/) This line also works great when I leave my hair alone and do not relax it. I have very tight curls and this helps them to be bouncy and conditioned, not frizzy. They also loosen the curl a bit, so its not so tightly wound.

Doma-Nikki said...

@Yinka: Def try it :)

@besos_tan_dulces: yeah i have one of their products too, the moisturiser activator! It's good too, but my hair prefers the isoplus :)

Unknown said...

LOL ok was looking through my greases and I'm not "allowed" to buy it yet as I'm already using something similar

I'm using Sunsilk (yep Sunsilk has a range for black hair) hair food scalp confidence with avocado oil. It's almost finished though, when it is I'll try the Isoplus to compare.

Smells so good. Mmmm.

BTW Thanks for the comment on my FOTD. You on Twitter?

Doma-Nikki said...

Oooh didn't know that, is it sold in Boots?? Cuz that means discount haha!!

I am on twitter, i have zero followers being a nubie lol x

http://twitter.com/Doma_Nikki

Anonymous said...

thanks for the review! :) the conditioner sounds really good!. Im gonna go buy it lol .

Doma-Nikki said...

@dolce vinty: No problem hun, hope you like it :o)

Unknown said...

Nah, it's in black hair shops. The day Boots stock it I'll fall of my chair and give myself concussion!

Doma-Nikki said...

Hahaha well Boots have a mini "ethnic" hair care section which was launched this year so you never know :o)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig