Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Winter Wardrobe

Hi All!!



So the weather has been a bit nippy the past few weeks, the snow keeps coming and going and in all honesty, I wish it'd just stay away! I am definately a summer baby, I just can't do the winter very well. So if your anything like me, the following is def a must in your winter wardrobe....



Winter Boots
A must have, and mine would have to be my Dior Moon Boots. These were a Christmas present from three years ago, and I a def grateful for these. The hibernate or the majority of the year and only come out in severe winter weather and especially when it snows. They are so comfortable and teamed with either skinny or baggy boyfriend jeans I am kept comfy and warm!





Earmuffs
I have these in both cream and black, I am constantly wearing them. My other half thinks I look ridic, but I dunno about you, but my ear get sooooo cold in the winter, that and my nose are the worst! If I could wear a nose warmer I so would! I found this photo of some earmuffs on the net, I just think they are so fluffly and cute.




Chunky Knitwear
Whether its a cosy jumper or scarf, their a great addition to a winter wardrobe and most likely make it. I loooove my snood so much, this one is from River Island and I bought it in 2008 since then there are now quite a few of them around... and even for the fellas! I love how you can wrap it around your neck about 9874767 times haha!


The other obvious additions to a winter wardrobe are gloves and hats, but we knew about that already haha :o)


Thanks for reading!
Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

2 comments

Hollywood said...

OMG I totally need those Boots§ It's freezing in Paris and I find nothing cute enough to keep my lil feet WARM !!!!!! and those stuff never get old when it's cold the fashion is way more limited lol !!!! I want !

Chloe. <3

Doma-Nikki said...

Im glad you ike them! I find it quite hard to find warm boots for the winter! x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig