Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 24 January 2010

New Hair

Hi All!!!


So I dyed my hair colour this week for a change and to help me out majorly when buying hair extensions. (Anyone else get that prolem?) My natural hair colour is a really odd black/brown, it could never make its mind up! Sometimes it looked black and then in certain lighting it looked brown.


Below are some photos of my natural hair colour, looking brownish one day and then black another....




You can see my problem right? So I took the plunge this week and this is the outcome.....



It matches my hair extensions perfectly *YAY*


I used Dark & Lovely hair dye in 'Jet Black' and my hair extensions are shade 1! Im so happy I wont have the drama of trying to match up my own hair to extensions anymore :o)

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

3 comments

Becky said...

Looks lovely :) xx

Danielle87 said...

I love the black. My hair is the same way. I was lookin at my hair in the mirror and u could see that my extensions are darker than my natural hair color. I'm too scared to dye hair though.

Anonymous said...

thats pretty I did the same thing because my natural hair color is like a gazillion shades of brown in the sun but I used a color rinse in jet black instead because im scared of permanent dye eversince I tried honey blonde

Blogger Template Created by pipdig