Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 8 January 2010

Rant: Motel Rocks Customer Service Review

Hi All!

So a mini rant coming you way! Basically, I wanted to spend some of my xmas money on a new Motel dress.. as I do not own ANYTHING from motel, but I adore the brand! So after alot of umming and aahhing I picked out this dress...


I ordered it in the sale £2o on December 26th hoping it would arrive within the next few days... I received a confirmation email from Motel and then also from the third party company who deal with the payment. I also checked my bank account to see if I had been debited for the amount by Motel and I had. So I waited... and waited... and waited but nothing! No package in the post!

I finally decided to check my email inbox to find a email from Motel stating the order now had a status amendment and were currently 'awaiting fulfilment'. So I emailed them as I thought they were saying I hadn't paid for the dress which I clearly had. I received no reply for three days from customer service. Yesterday I emailed them again and finally received a reply today to say that that dress was currently out of stock and would I like to make a replacement order! HA HA HA!

So obviously as you have debited my account, I might aswell go for another outfit, duh! So I chose this one....



I'm not sure if anyone has had trouble with ordering from Motel before, and im sure this was just an honest mistake, but they could have sent me a more detailed email in the first place as to why there was a status change! And why on earth did it take five days for me to receive contact from them about this??? Now lets see how long it takes for me to get my replacement dress!

Anyone else had a problem with the Motel customer service?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

Hollywood said...

OMG terrible story I hate the company who sell stuff whatever they have the dress or NOT !

I like the second you picked tho but I know how frustrating this is...

<3

Chloe said...

I've had this problem myself, but now I work for them. I hope that you liked the replacement dress though. It really is a fantastic brand.
Next time you shop at Motelrocks.com, just type in the code 'EDWARDS' at the checkout and you'll receive 20% off!

Unknown said...

I am going thru the sam with them right now we'll see how it turns out.

Unknown said...

Cute dresses though, I hope they don't tell me my bag is sold out, I have been waiting five days to hear from them.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig