Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 4 January 2010

NYE Outfit of the Night

Hi All!!

Soooo welcome to the year 2010... feeling good for you so far? How did you celebrate and welcome the new year in then?

I'll tell you what I did, I spent a few hours with friends at my mates flat getting very drunk and having a brill time on singstar before heading into town to Revolution Bar.. only to leave there at 12.30am! It was not a good vibe.. let me give you one word 'ghetto' now tell me you would stay at a place longer then an hour with that vibe? Didn't think so! Shame really, we had great expectations for NYE! Oh well!!

So here is what I wore...

Crop top: Topshop
Bodycon Skirt: Primark
Statement Heels: Office


Oh yes, the heels ♥ Many of you might remember I saw these beauts in House of Fraser before Christmas and was hoping for them as a gift off the mother? Well I got them and i adore them ♥

Here's a lil close up of how I did my face and hair.....



Hope you like!
Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

7 comments

Zoella. said...

You looked gorgeous. Those heels are amazing. Uber jealous :) x

Caramel Diva said...

cute shoes!

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

those shoes are just out of this world and you are working that christmas outfit!

Kimmy said...

Those are the cutest shoes ever.

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you ladies!!! :o)

Becky said...

love it, you looks great :) xx

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you :o)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig