Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 8 January 2010

Outfit of the Night!

Hi All!!

So the fella took me out for a few drinks last night! It was one of those last minute arrangements and we had a brill time... isn't that always the way? Anyways I just thought I would show you what I wore.

Top: Topshop
Leggings: Primark
Heels: River Island
Pearl Chain Necklace: Vintage


I also wanted to show you how wicked my new camera is!! Richard bought me a Samsung PL50 for xmas which I was not expecting, so much so that because I literally didn't speak for about ten minutes after opening the present, he thought I didn't like it or wasn't grateful for it. But trust me I was!!! I've been complaining for months how crap my old camera is and was just so shocked he bought me a new one hahaa!!

Anyways, I love that this camera has a 'beauty shot' mode which 'retouches the skin to make it appear smooth and blemish-free' and by god I love it! Just look at this.....



I love it... I should have really done a before and after but tbh I didnt even have time to, these were taken just as we were about to leave the house haha! I know it makes me look lighter skinned but you can def see how smooth my skin appears!!

Also the fella complained that I don't write about him enough on my blog haha! So check out Richard's outfit....

Shirt: H&M
Belt: H&M
Jeans: Topman
Chains: New Look & River Island
Bracelets: Topman


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

3 comments

AislingAislingAisling27021990 said...

Cute outfit! Love your top! I wish my camera had that feature! x

Hollywood said...

I love the TOP so cute =)

Dith said...

lol @ d fellas complaints.
u both looked good.
lovely blog

Blogger Template Created by pipdig