Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 27 November 2011

Nails: In the Nude

Hi All!!

Yesterday I changed my nail colour to a nude shade purely because I had a photoshoot booked and it wouldn't have been ideal to have those Christmas themed nails that I showed you all here. I prefer to have nails that stand out but it's aso nice to have something simple and calming every now and then....



Nails Inc: 'London'

As mentioned above my photoshoot yesterday was with the talented Neal Shaw and you can check out his work here. Here is a sneak preview of one of the outfits I wore....



Leotard: River Island
Hat: Funfancydress.com
Suspenders/Stockings: Birmingham Market
Lipstick: MAC 'Russian Red'



If you are following me on Twitter (@Doma_Nikki) then you will have already seen this photo and possibly one of the first shots of the shoot. I won't post it just yet as I am waiting to receive more images from the shoot so that I can do a full blog post! I am so excited to show you all though so watch this space!




Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

6 comments

Unknown said...

ZOMG i want ur ring k? <3 ya!

Kheira said...

Nice color and love your ring !!

:) x

lachrodemode.blogspot.com

Forever Miss Vanity said...

Your outfit looks amazing -I want it, but I definitely couldn't pull it off like you, you look fab.

Lovely blog, I'm following.

xx

www.forevermissvanity.com

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks everyone! The ring is from Forever 21 :)

Jenna said...

Love the nude nails! Nice to see a midlands blogger too!
Jenna@www.pretastyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the nail color!! and they outfit is super sexy!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig