Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Photoshoot: Pin Up/Headshots

Hi All!!

As mentioned previously before I did a photoshoot with photographer Neal Shaw this weekend and here are a few shots from it...












I love working with Neal, he is so talented and fun to work with. We have previously worked together before so I knew I would gain some great images for my portfolio. You can see more of his work or more of my modelling here on my website. Other shots taken by him are with the, bridal, bowler hat and orange dress.


What do you think?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

3 comments

Unknown said...

aww your so pretty and the pictures came out so good!love the big hair! You pull off red lips really well!
-Jasmine

Danielle87 said...

I love your pictures!! I nominated you for a blog award!

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Fab pics, love the second one x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig