Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Nails: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Hi All!!

December is next week and I am getting so very excited for Christmas and everything that is associated with it. So to get myself into the mood I decided to paint my nails with this theme......




Nails: Kiss 100 in 'Short Square'
Red: No7 'Salsa'
Green: Nails Inc 'Emerald Street'


Once I got to work I thought I would take another photo of my nails wearing these Christmas rings that came with some cupcakes a colleague bought from Greggs...





How cute!!!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

5 comments

Unknown said...

I love the Nails Inc polish, have been looking for a metallic green! Those rings are cute too, i always get tempted by things like that haha! xx

GabriellaSofia said...

How do you keep your nails so healthy looking??? They're gorgeous!
Love
gabriellasofia

www.hautefuture.blogspot.com
x

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks girlies :)

Yes had to get a pic with those novelty christmas rings hehe! And they are false nails by Kiss which I have now added to the post :)

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Very Christmassey :) x

Sincerely Mally said...

Awesomeness! Cute concept :)

Mally
xox

Blogger Template Created by pipdig