Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 20 November 2011

Outfit of the Night: Tailored Red

Hi All!!

Here is a recent outfit I wore on a night out, I wanted to try something different to what I usually wear on a night out. Just so you know I am really really really into bow-ties at the moment, i'm not sure where this new found love has come from but it's here and I think it's going to stay for a while. I have even recently worn my boyfriends black bow tie but have now purchased a nice little silver one for myself just so he doesn't get fed up of me wearing his haha.






This outfit is an example of the Tailoring trend that I blogged about here earlier this month. I love masculine tailoring and I thought I would do my own little feminie touch to the style....

Sorry this isn't that clear of a photo, my camera has been playing up quite a lot recently, I dread to say it but I think I need a new one... again.....






Skirt: River Island
Sleeveless Shirt: Jane Norman
Heels: Schuh



Blazer: ASOS



Bow-tie: Topman



I decided to do my hair pretty simple and just straightened it with a side sweeped fringe. I will be doing a review of some new hair straigtners I had for my birthday, they really are the best so watch out for that....





What do you think?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Lovely outfit, I love the red blazer with the White shirt and bow x

GabriellaSofia said...

I LOVE tailoring! I think more people should play with masculine looks... they can be really cute with the right make-up. You've got this look DOWN!
New follower: www.hautefuture.blogspot.com
Love
gabriellasofia
x

Chantelle said...

I love this outfit. It's so different but so stylish, love the bowtie ! :)

xx

Sincerely Mally said...

Outfit is banging!! You go girlllll

Mally
xox

Blogger Template Created by pipdig