Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Trends: Masculine Tailoring

Hi All!!

I am a big fan of this seasons trend which is mastering the masculine look and making it feminine. If you aren't already rockin' at least one item from this trend I would be very shocked as there is so much to choose from. The best thing about this is trend is if you are a girly girl then you can bling up braces, blazers and brogues to give the overall look a feminine touch.


Here are just a few items I spotted on Boohoo.com which inspired me to write this post....












Will you be wearing anything from these trends?


As I am currently a tiny bit obsessed with bow ties at the moment, look out for an outfit of the night post with my attempt at this trend!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig