Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Chi Chi Blogger Competition

Hi All

So I found out about the Chi Chi Blogger Competition where one lucky winner will win £200 to spend on the fabulous dresses available on the website, and as a big lover of bodycon dresses and well.... dresses of all kinds, I really couldn't miss out on this opportunity.

So here is my wishlist, they don't equal the giveaway amount but these are my top picks from the brand....

V Neck Bandage Dress



Novia Dress


Adonia Dress


Tanis Dress


Florita Dress



What do you think?

I'm keeping everything crossed for this because I would love to win this competition. But I also want to wish good luck to everyone who has already entered, I'm sure there is a lot of fabulous girls out there keeping everything crossed too. And for those who haven't entered then take a look here to find out more, the competition deadline is 5pm Friday 26th April.

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig