Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Royal Ascot Outfit Inspiration

Hi All!!

I will be attending Royal Ascot for the first time ever this year and I wanted to share with you a few idea's I have to help me decide on what to wear.

Here are some photo's of what people have worn in the past....







Due to a few rule breakers, there is now an official Royal Ascot Style Guide for the Royal Enclosure....




Although I will be in the Grandstand Enclosure and the dress code is slightly laid back I really don't know what to wear. I'm thinking something a long the lines of what I would wear to a very posh wedding.

Stay tuned for some outfit ideas in the weeks coming up to the event.


Doma-Nikki...x
All images sourced from google


P.S The winner for the nail art giveaway will be announced this weekend so please enter now to be in with a chance!
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig