Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 9 April 2013

R.I.P Little Ones

Hi All!

Unfortunately both my rabbits Leo & Missy passed away after being attacked by a fox on the bank holiday weekend...



It's really upsetting when pets become so much apart of your family and then they are no longer there. This is partly why I haven't been posting here really, I'm not going to lie it's knocked me for six.

I have a backlog of posts though so give me a few days or so and I'll be back, plus there is the wicked nail art competition by Clawesome which is due to end on 20th April if you haven't already entered into that.

I might upload their last video, they were true characters and if you read through my previous posts in the 'pet rabbitt' tag you will see.

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig