Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Outfit of the Night: Bank Holiday

Hi All!

So a belated post of what I wore for a night out on the Bank Holiday weekend......

Dress: Jane Norman
Necklace/Cuff Chain: Miss Selfridge
Heels: Primark

I have a close up of the chain necklace but blogger won't allow me to upload it right now. I thought it was a nice way to add to the traditional 'little black dress'.

My best friend and I went out in Wolverhampton and Spencer from Made in Chelsea was doing a personal apperance night, I've never been a big fan of him I have to say. He was very very intoxicated let's leave it at that :)

Speaking of Made in Chelsea, are any of you guys watching the new season? Thoughts?

What do you think of the outfit?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

3 comments

Unknown said...

The outfit really suits you :) x

Unknown said...

Great outfit looks great such great fashion

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks for commenting :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig