Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Bedroom Revamp: Nautical Theme

Hi All!

I got bored and needed to spruce up my boudoir so I went for themes I adore in all aspects of life be it fashion or home and those are Nautical & Pin Up.



My feature wall is the perfect background for a grand canvas .....



I love my bed spread which I got from Asda, it's the perfect mix of both themes....


And my mixture of cushions from Asda and Dunelm...



The main focuses of my room are not the only items I adore but I really love flowers and things that are just generally quirky....





So there you have it, I still have a few more things I want to bring into my room to finish it completely. And when I do I'll be sure to share them with you.

What are your thoughts?
Leave a comment if you've recently decorated your room or any home decor posts!



Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig