Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 1 February 2016

Tips: Rainy day essentials

Hi Lovelies!

I'm getting a tad but fed up of the continuous rainy days now and sometimes feel like it interferes where fashion is concerned. I feel as though I am constantly dressing for comfort and sometimes I just want to look good even though it's belting it down with rain. Anyone else with me on this?

So here's my essentials for rainy days:



3. Fedora
5. Snood


I definitely think any fashionista should own these items. And isn't this snood just AMAZING, you have to agree it's pretty lush? 

Whats your go to items for rainy days? Don't forget to wrap up ladies!




Doma-Nikki...x
Donate to the Link Up Charity here
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig