Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 8 May 2016

Haul: My bodysuit obsession

Hey Y'all!

I've become slightly obsessed with bodysuits recently and with the awesome weather and a recent haul I thought why not share with you guys my latest haul.



These are the three new bodysuits added to my collection and I'm so excited to wear them with different items of clothing, shoes and accessories. Maybe one day soon you will see them in future outfits.



Now I would never wear bodysuits on their own but I thought the best way to model them for you guys was to wear them alone. This really was fun as you can probably tell.....



I was drawn to this 'Limited Edition' Logo bodysuit as soon as I walked into the store and can picture it with my dungarees.
River Island -£18




I teamed this bodysuit with my New York Jets cropped hoody and matching cap for these shots but some denim shorts will go with this outfit for Summer.
River Island - £12




I love the back of this bodysuit
Topshop - £12


Do you like bodysuits? Which is you favourite one out of the three?





Doma-Nikki...x
Donate to the Link Up Charity here
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig