Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 6 May 2016

Haul: Pretty little things

Hi Ladies!


I've seen a couple of pretty items that caught my eye recently and had to purchase them and I really wanted to share them with you guys.


Miss Selfridge



 I love stacking rings, and although I am not the biggest fan of gold jewellery whether it be real or costume when I saw this cute faux gold set I thought why not add them to the ever growing collection......


£12.50

Anyone else keep their house keys and car keys separately? My house keys have SO many key rings but my car keys have been plain for a while and I have been thinking it's about time to get something cute to add to the set.....


£3.50


New Look



£1.99

A unicorn car freshener? I definitely didn't hesitate before adding this to my basket whilst waiting in the cue. It's so cute and will look fab in Mia the Mercedes.

Paperchase & Asda


Mirror - £6.50
Notepad - £3.00

I have a sudden obsession with Owls recently... I don't know why but I feel like I need to buy owl related items and have been eyeing up homeware items too. This mirror is almost too pretty to use, I fearI might break it.


Have you seen any pretty little items about recently?



Doma-Nikki...x
Donate to the Link Up Charity here
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig