Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 30 May 2016

Outfit of the Night: The Fringe Belt

Hi Ladies!

Did you all have a fab Bank Holiday weekend? I definitely did and I made it longer by having Friday off work also, I definitely needed that extra day as I've had no annual leave off work since January. Although my weekend lacked any alcohol it was such an enjoyable weekend with a gig at The Hamstead pub in Great barr, Birmingham which went really well and then a night out on Sunday to the 'One Dance' event in Prince Albert, Wolverhampton. Who says you can't have fun sober?


I wanted to share with you my latest outfit of the night......





Dress & Belt - Pretty Little Things
Heels - Christian Louboutin


I have seen this belt cropping up slowly but surely around Instagram and Twitter so when I found out where I could purchase one I immediately ordered it. I received a lot of compliments on this outfit and although the dress is fabulous the addition of the belt gives it the extra oomph needed.



Skin Tattoo - Claire's Accessories

And the chest tattoo actually makes me want to get something there, it really did draw the eye haha!
What do you think of the fringe belt?


Doma-Nikki...x
Donate to the Link Up Charity here
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig