Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Beauty

Monday, 2 May 2016

Outfit of the Night: Missguided Lace Midi Shirt

Hi Gorgeous!

So it's the bank holiday weekend and me and my girlfriend went out to let our hair down and boy did we. I wanted to share what I wore here because I have been lusting over this dress for quite some time.


Dress - Missguided
Bodysuit - Primark (Lingerie section)

I felt SO confident in this outfit even though I'm on a mission to loose weight for the Summer. It's funny how a dress that is almost entirely see through can make me feel comfortable and confident.

Heels - Aldo

I decided to create a smokey eyed look with my make and here's a close up of it and I'm wearing the Freetress hair that I also review last week which makes me feel so fabulous!


I didn't get any photo's of the night but I did snapchat it which you can also follow me on @doma-nikki


What do you think ladies? Would you wear something like this?



Doma-Nikki...x
Donate to the Link Up Charity here
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig