Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 28 September 2009

Another bargain clothes haul!

Hi All!


So you all know I do love Primark a bit too much, and today I decided i'd have a browse in my local store. For the first time in a while I almost walked out the store without buying anything which is not normal for me!! But then I saw some stripes draped over the sale rack, and there it was the dress below for only £3.....

I have to say this is not something i'd usually go for but for £3 I thought theres no harm in taking the risk, so i bought it :o)

My mother also took a trip to the Newlife Charity Warehouse this week which she visits about twice a month, usually with my nan, to check out what they had instore. For those that don't know, this warehouse stocks items such as clothes, shoes, bags, accessories etcetcetc and the money goes to the charity to help disabled babies and children. I'm not 100% sure how much of the money goes to the charity, but im sure it's a fair amount.

I love going to this place when I get the chance because they stock items from some of our fav stores such as River Island, but also rare items from Karen Millen and French Connection at cheap prices!! It's all about having your rummage head on though. But anyways... heres what the mother picked up for me...

Marks & Spencers skirt: £6


River Island skirt: £7

More bargaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains!!!! I love them!! Anything you bought recently for cheap?


Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog, i'll follow you!
Share:

3 comments

Caramel Diva said...

Cute clothes! love the dress and the skirts

Rhania E. said...

hi hun, i have a giveaway posted on my page (this time its mine) haha at last somebody sponsored for my prize

HRH COLLECTION said...

The first striped black and white dress is awesome!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig