Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 12 February 2010

FOTD!

Hi All!!

I haven't posted one of these for a while so I thought I would as I don't usually wear this sort of eyeshadow shade on a daily basis! It's more of a once in a blue moon look for me hehe! Anyways heres the look...



Close up with flash
(excuse the state of my eyebrows)

Close up without flash
(Excuse the state of my eyebrows)


Eyes
'Biscuit' e/s inner eye lid (Front Cover Palette)
'Cranberry' e/s outer eye lid (MAC)
'Banc' e/s in eyebrow arch (Bourjois)
L'Oreal Voluminous x5 Carbon Black Mascara
Natural Collection khol eye liner

Face
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NC44)
Ruby & Millie Concealer (duo 4 7&8)
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder (24 Misty Beige)
Maybelline Dream Sunglow Bronzing Powder on cheeks (5 honey)

Lips
Max Factor Summer glaze Lipgloss (2)


Hope you liked this!

Doma-Nikki....x
PS! Enter my 200+ Followers competition... just click here to find out the details ♥
Share:

3 comments

DaisyBee said...

that looks gorgeous! I'm definately checking out cranberry next time i'm in mac xxx

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks hun!! Go for it! Its been in my collection for ages and i've not used it all that much x

Sharon said...

omgoodness,u r absolutely beautifu&gorj love love ur make up

Blogger Template Created by pipdig