Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 21 February 2010

My entry for: Shirley's Decade Inspired Contest

Hi All!!

So this is my entry for Shirley's contest at http://www.meek-n-mild.blogspot.com/ and im going to enter with my version of a 50's Classic Pin Up look.....







(Close up)

I hope you liked as much as I loved going to my mothers birthday dinner party with this look! Theres just something about wearing red lippy that makes you feel shexay I think :)

Doma-Nikki....x

Share:

2 comments

Hollywood said...

Very very pretty i love that look =) I won a contest last year to go see Dita Von Deese in a cabaret to see her strip tease in a martini glass =) and MY makeup was just like yours =) hope you will be as luck as me =)

<3

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks hun! Aww thats brill, im so jealous!!! x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig