Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 15 February 2010

My Top 3 Favourite Outfits & 200+ Followers Competition!!

Hi All!

So you will have seen my recent post regarding my 200+ followers competition right? If not no worries, just take a peek here to find out the details!

So I thought i'd get the ball rolling with my very own post of my top three outfits! The outfits I have chosen are from the last six months, I thought theres no point in trawling through every single 'nights out' album I have (and trust me, theres alot of them hehe) so I just picked the outfits from more recent nights out.

So here we go....


Outfit One
Dolce & Gabbana Blazer
Topshop Top
New Look Floral Bodycon Skirt
River Island Heels

I love this outfit because it's so chick and simple! The floral skirt is the perfect length and fits perfectly for a bodycon! I also liked the way the speckles of nude accessories pulled the outfit together perfectly!



Outfit Two
Topshop Floral Bodycon

This dress doesn't go with many heels or accesories which is why i always keep them simple with tan or nude heels. I love how it stands out so much and its not your typical 'floral print' the design almost looks as though someone has painted it. Kinda reminds me of Monet 'Water Lillies' :)


Outfit Three
Vero Moda Crop Top
Leggings
Bertie Heels

This was one of those random last minute outfits! I broke the leggings rule just a tad with this one hehe! But it speaks for itself and it's def an eye catching outfit!


So those are my top three... it was a toughy but when I look back at photos I have to say I do love these the most and they do show the different sides of me and the different styles i'm into!!

So now it's your turn, now remember you must:
♥ Post a maximum of three oufits and they can be either a going out/raving/birthday outfit. You can even post a fancy dress outfit if you wish!
♥ Tell me why it's one of your favourites
♥ Link my blog into your post
♥ Comment me telling me you have entered the competition!

You all have until Midnight (GMT) on Sunday 28th February

I look forward to seeing your posts!
Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig