Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 8 February 2010

January 2010 Haul!

Hi All!!

So I thought i'd show you what awesome things I bought in January on a mega tight buget! Trust me these were some brill bargains!

Now for those who don't know I go to a charity warehouse called New Life in Cannock where I can get some fab items for really cheap! So to start heres what I bought from there and check out the prices......


River Island Bodycon Skirt


£1.99

River Island Jumper
£1.99


River Island Dress
£8.99
(Mine is actually at the fella's atm)


I've also taken a trip to House of Fraser and found some more lush bargains in their sale...

Miss Selfridge Dress
£5


Bay Trading Jumpsuit
£1

Bay Trading Dress
£1

Bay Trading Skinny Jeans
£1


YES!!! You read that right, those items really were £1 each... Bay Trading currently has a £1 rail at House of Fraser in Wolverhampton and I couldn't just pass it by!! I was very lucky to find these items and to be honest alot of the things that were on that rail were hit or miss really!

So here are just some of my buys from January 2010... watch out for my next post about Site of the Month (gosh I haven't done one of those posts for ages!) and my brill swaps from there ;)


Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enter my 200+ Followers competition... just click here to find out the details ♥
Share:

5 comments

Kristina said...

Wow! You definitely got a great deal=D

lorien kate said...

You have great taste!!! that bodycon skirt is the shit!!!
<33

Anonymous said...

That sjirt is gorgeous i want it! xoxo

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks girlies!!! Gotta love a bargain :)

Tara said...

this haul looks great! i am in love with that yellow lion sweater/shirt!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig