Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 3 November 2010

My new eye patch: Making the best out of a bad situation!!

Hi All!!

So this week is going to be a dodgy one, I have been told that I have an ulcer growing on my left eye! GREAT!! :o( Luckily you can't see it, its like right at the back, inside my eye somewhere so no gruesome photos to be taken. But unfortunately as I cannot wear my contact lense because of the eye drops/cream medication I have been prescribed; and do not currently own any up to date glasses I am basically buggered.

I can only see clearly out of my right eye, yes my eyesight is that bad! So I have resorted to wearing a eye patch at work to help me out when using the pc.... and yes I am wearing it now haha. But making the best out any bad situation only I would resort to wearing a eye patch.. but only if it was sequined.....





Hahahaa!!

PS: this is my outfit of the day




Top: Topshop
Belt: Primark
Clock Pendant: Boots
Leggings: Accessorize
Gold Flats: Bank


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

2 comments

Imo said...

No way I hope you get better soon hun! x x x

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you!!! It's alright now x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig