Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 28 November 2010

Review: Paprika Dress

Hi All!!

I was offered the chance to be gifted an item from the new Paprika range at Rare Fashion to review for you guys. I decided to choose something different to what I usually wear again and went for this....


One sleeve dress



It arrived very quickly and I was so excited when I saw the packaging, this is a bonus from Rare as you always know if your order has arrived when you see this bag....



I wore it out last night to an engagement party and its so floaty and flirty and very comfy to be out and about it. I teamed it up with a waist belt and shoe boots to add that something extra to it....



This photo actually makes it look huge on me and if I had of tried it on in store I might have ordered it a size smaller but this was a size 8 already that I did order and lets face it i'm no size 6. I'm not too sure whats going on with the sizing?! But I can assure you it didn't look ridiculous on me, I had taken a photo when it first arrived...



The shoeboots I wore.....




The downside of this dress is that now that it's Winter I had to wear a coat and ear muffs too hehee....



What do you think?

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

2 comments

Bones Sharper Than Daggers said...

Oooh i love your shoeboots & Your tattoo :)

http://bonessharperthandaggers.blogspot.com/

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you, i need more shoeboots lol :o)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig