Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 5 November 2010

Nails of the Week

Hi All!!

So I always vowed I would never purchase a No7 nail polish again as they always chipped so easily and never seemed to last long. But the key to this brand of polish is to wear it on false nails....





No7 Speed Dry Polish
'Coral Kiss'

I have had this polish on for a few days now and i'm quite impressed in all honestly. So I used up all the rest of my Boots £5 off vouchers to buy some more sparkly polishes to get me into the Christmas spirit. And although it is no longer Summer I am really into coral at the moment it brightens up these dull days so well. Not only have I been wearing it on my nails but also my lips, watch out for piccies coming soon!!


Doma-Nikki.....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig