Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 13 November 2010

Review: Rare Fashion Dress

Hi All!!


I was given the opportunity in September to write a review on a dress from the amazing company Rare Fashion. Now firstly I want to apologise to the guys and gals over at Rare for the over due post on my review.

In all honestly to Rare and my readers I truly needed the right occasion to wear the item I chose as it is not something I would usually go for. This is the dress I chose.....




Having said that, I did choose this dress myself so it was entirely my fault that it took so long for me to finally wear it out. But now I have so please continue on to read my review of the dress!!!!

Initially when I was approached by Rare to pick an item I wanted something different in my wardrobe, something of a different colour and style. So I chose the above dress as I really did like it. It arrived quickly and looked exactly how it does on the website. I tried it on and it fit well, the only thing about this dress is the mesh overlay to the tight bodycon part of the dress. It can sit 'funny' and by this I mean if it gathers around certain parts of your body it can be slightly unflattering. This however can be adjusted so don't be put off by that.


I wore the dress tonight and I have not long got back from my Aunties 50th birthday party, and this is exactly what I feel this dress is; a party dress. To me this dress is not what I would choose as my typical 'raving' attire. It is a lovely dress but I also have to feel 100% comfortable in what I am wearing and make sure I am wearing it to the correct event. This is how I looked tonight......



It sits well and accentuates your curves, the colour that I picked is 'Berry' but it is also available in 'Red'.




The detail of the crossover straps in the middle of a backless cut is brill for those girls that like a bit of extra going on with their outfits. Or for those girls who are not 100% comfortable with a full backless dress.

I teamed my dress with a pair of Miss Selfridge suede heels following one of this seasons party trends of block colours- wearing the same colour of dress and shoes- and I thought they complimented each other well. I got quite a few compliments on this dress, especially its colour.

I would definately recommend Rare for party dresses, they are one of the top sites for different styles to the high street. They are also well made and definately worth the price you pay, so do not hesitate to check out the dresses on the website!!

What do you think?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

Sharon said...

u look gorgeous hun,love ur dress7shoes!!!!!!!!!amazing lol

Gaby Fauchon said...

Wowwww!!! What an amazing dress! Love it!

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you, im glad you like it :)

Top Style Advice said...

I love Rare. You lucky girl!! Great dress on you as well :)

www.topstyleadvice.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig