Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 20 November 2010

Spartoo: Bronx Review

Hi All!!

Here is my latest review of an item receive from the guys over at Spartoo.

As it is getting colder as each day passes, this means we are changing our wardrobes to prepare ourselves for the temperatures that greet us outside. Now me personally I am not a fan of this time of year; weather wise. So any items of clothing I can wear to keep me snug are welcomed into my wardrobe. This was my inspiration when I was taking a look at the site given the opportunity to order something to review again.

I came across the urban styled brand Bronx and these boots caught my eye.....



Bronx Solid Grey Boots
£128


They arrived within four days of confirmation of my order....



As you can see they are not a disappointment. Although they are more of a ditressed look to that of the photo shown on the website, this is a bonus for me as I love items like that.

Made from real Shearling and Leather they are worth every penny to keep your feet warm...


Yes they are as comfy as they look, are you surprised that I have worn these three times already?



The description given for these boots on Spartoo is:

Stay warm this winter while staying in style: this is everyone's goal. That's why Bronx has designed these simple boots that are incredibly versatile with a fur-lined interior. They are just perfect!

It's perfect!!
I will be mostly teaming these up with leggings, jumper dresses and denim skirts throught Winter so keep you eyes peeled for outfit posts including these!

What are your thoughts?


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig