Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 6 November 2010

Review: Box Clothing.co.uk & Firetrap

Hi All!!

Lucky for me I have been given the opportunity to review an item of clothing from the website www.box-clothing.co.uk. Offering shoppers a wide selection of over 50 top designer brands such as Gio Goi, G Star Raw and Firetrap for men and women.

So given the choice to select an item to review and I decided to pick the following Firetrap cardigan....



The perfect item of clothing for the ever growing colder weather, yes peeps Winter is officially here! I purposely ordered it in Medium so that the fit would be quite baggy yet cosey.

It arrived quickly and was exactly how I imagined it to be; oversized, soft and well made. The detail of the gathering around the cardigan is unsual which I have to honestly say I wasn't so sure about at first. But it's different so I can't really knock it, afterall I have already worn it twice this week. These following photos being the second occasion I wore it; the first time I wore it with black clothing and the only negativity I have about the cardigan is that it malts quite alot. I felt like a Labrador!

I didn't make the same mistake twice and wore it with lighter colours and jeans.......













At least this way when the material that does come loose from the cardigan lands on my clothes, it won't be noticed and therefore I won't look a mess. So heads up if you are thinking about purchasing this cardigan, it is a lovely item and well worth it's price but you must be careful what items/colours you wear with it. Otherwise a lint roll in your handbag is a must.


I am definately giving this brand and product a *thumbs up*

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig