Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Eyes of the Day: Teal

Hi All!!

Just so you know I have a few posts that are pending at the moment, I just haven't had time to do them, The Rockettes have been mega busy recently with rehersals and gigs and it's a teeny bit hard juggling it all at the moment along with life! So I am hoping to get the backlogged topics posted as soon as I possibly can.

But to start with I thought I would show you a recent make up look I tried on a whim before one of our gigs actually. I hope you like it.....






Take a closer peek......

Without tthe flash


With the flash


This look was achieved with...

Inner Eye: 'Old Gold' Barry M
Eye Lid: 'Teal' MAC Pigment
Outer Lid: 'Carbon' MAC Eyeshadow
Mascara: Bourjois Clubbing
Eyeliner/Browliner: No7
Liquid Liner: Collection 2000




What do you think?

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig