Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Outfit of the Day: Playing around

Hi All!

I wore my playsuit for the first time this Summer on Sunday when the weather was HOT HOT HOT! The last time I wore it was May 2010 in Egypt so know I must have been roasting for me to get this out again. I completely forgot I had it until I was clearing out some old clothes in the spare room.

Playsuit: Bay Trading

Funnily enough this only cost me £1 to buy from House of Fraser, more then likely my best purchase in history. The £1 rail that day also gave me the opportunity to buy a coral tulip dress too.... I adore sales!!

Anyways I spent most of the day in the garden and well, I enjoyed it a bit too much.....



I tried out the fishtail plait and a pop of Impassioned lipstick......



Hope you're all enjoying the weather like me!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Eve said...

love the pink lippie!
thats a good deal for the playsuit!

Sharon said...

u look amazing!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig