Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 12 June 2011

Video Post: My hair without extensions

Hi all!!

I wanted to do a quick video to show you what my hair is really like under all that weave you usually see me with so check it out....







So there you have it, I have basically beared my soul to you guys so appreciate it haha!! On a serious note i've always wanted long hair and never had it hence the reason I wear extensions. It's a huge confidence boost for me which im sure many others would agree. I know my own hair isn't horrible or embarrasing etc but I just wish it was healthier and longer!

Here are some pics for you....








There you have it, my own hair without extensions!


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

3 comments

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

I never knew you had extensions!! I really like it in the above pictures :), you don't need extensions.

Sadie x

www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

Carlito86 said...

Aw loved this video, looking forward to seeing your hair journey! :D xxx

Hollywood said...

Wow I totally love your hair short, very edgy and so 2011 :) you should say bye bye to extension :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig