Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 27 June 2011

Review: Joe Brown Hitched Dress

Hi All!!

I was recently given the opportunity to review an item from the team over at Joe Browns which you may or may not know is a website that offers something unique and different to any other clothing catalogue out there.

Whilst looking through the site to pick something that would fit in nicely in my wardrobe, I came across a lovely summer dress....


As you can see it is a hitched dress in a funky blue and white print that is perfect for Summer. Currently priced at £15.95 in the sale!!

I was given the opportunity to review this item a couple of weeks ago, and it arrived speedily once ordered. I have been wanting to wear this since then but due the the weather not being able to make it's mind up I haven't really had the chance. But I finally got the opportunity to wear this yesterday to the beer garden in the HOT weather; and got some compliments on it....


Here is a closer photo.....



The style of the dress isn't really something new to me, you may recognise this style in the previous 'outfit of the day' post from Easter weekend? I love these designs and I think they compliment my figure. It's nice that Joe Browns offers some cool designs with some of the dresses available for shoppers.

Overall I would recommend this website as a place to shop and also the dress *thumbs up*


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

2 comments

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

adorable!!!

mixnmatch1 said...

looks great on you,i love joe browns dresses although the one i want is £60 :S

Blogger Template Created by pipdig