Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 15 December 2011

Christmas Dresses on a Budget

Hi All!!

Firstly the Christmas competition is now officially closed! Any entries made from now will not be counted! For those who have already entered a winner will be announced this Sunday so Good Luck everyone!

Secondly, my digital camera has decided to die on me this week and I am gutted to say the least! Right before Christmas too, so I can't take hundreds of photos like I planned! But for now I will have to revert back to my old Canon camera which I have to say I am not a big fan of and also use my phone camera for the moment. So please bare with me if any photos are of not very clear etc!

Now... If you still have a Christmas party to go to and are still looking for that party dress that stands out to you but on a tight budget I thought I would do a post on this Seasons dresses I have taken a fancy to. All dresses are from www.missguided.co.uk and £50 or less...



I love the colour of this dress
and can imagine it teamed with a sparkly skinny waist belt

£17.99



Red and sequins are my guilty pleasure

£24.99



Skater dresses are in at the moment and this has to be one of my favourites

£24.99



I do prefer the long version but a statement dress nonetheless

£33.99



I haven't purchased from this website since I bought my dress for Richard's graduation party but I would buy from there again and there are some fab Jeffrey Campbell inspired boots that I think I need to purchase asap!!


What will you be wearing this Christmas?



Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

Sharon said...

Not sure abt wot am wearing xmas yet but u picked lovely dresses and they r so affordable

Sorry abt ur camera hun,hope u get a new one soon or santa surprises u with one ths xmas

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

love the first and third yet!

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Love the first dress :).

Sadie x

Sincerely Mally said...

That red sequin dress ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig