Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 4 December 2011

My blog has reached 400 followers!!!

Hi All!!

It is official my blog has now reached 400 followers

I am so so so so happy about this and how exciting that I have reached another milestone with my blog. I have to thank you all my readers for following, reading and commenting, without an audience this wouldn't have happened! 2011 has been a great year and I have posted way more this year then ever before.



I hope you will continue to enjoy my blog! Thank You ♥

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

7 comments

L.T. said...

Congrats! Beautiful photo.
Leeanna
elle-tea.blogspot.com

The Dollymix Diaries said...

Congratulations! Well deserved :) x

http://thedollymixdiaries.blogspot.com/

xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations :) love your blog! xx

by S said...

Congrats! You just got one more follower! xo

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank girlies :)

Sharon said...

Congrats hun,love e photo!

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Yay, well done :). Love the pic x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig