Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 1 December 2011

Outfit of the Day: Wooly Hat

Hi All!!

This is the wooly hat I will be rocking for the majority of Winter! Last year I wore my red beret quite a lot and now this year I decided to go for a cream one. I am in search for a leopard print one too, what do you think?



Hat: Primark



I love this top too, I always seem to wear a fair bit of baggy clothes in the winter. Is that just me or do you do the same?


Top: Topshop



Only a quick one tonight! Sorry the photo quality is a bit naf and blurry!!




Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

3 comments

Unknown said...

Thanks for the sweet comment.. you look so pretty x

Sharon said...

Love e hat,u look so beautiful hun x

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Looks lovely on you :) x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig