Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 9 December 2011

Outfit Inspiration

Hi All!!

Here's another outfit inspiration post for you, I thought this would be a lovely outfit for a trip to the cinema or if you are off to Nandos on date night. Thought I would also incorporate the couple of warm items for the cold weather...




Jumper: Topshop
Leggings: chiarafashion.co.uk
Boots: Dorthy Perkins
Bag: River Island
Scarf: Forever 21



I do think it would be less striking if the jumper was longer sort of 3/4 length? Not everyone is a fan of leopard print leggings so for those who find them quite daring a longer jumper would suit this outfit. I do like the mixture of colours.

What do you think?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Sharon said...

U have great taste hun,love this outfit inspiration,would defo rock e leggings,love animal print I have grey ones!

Luxx Mint said...

I love the fox jumper so much!

The doll on fashion

Blogger Template Created by pipdig