Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 5 December 2011

Outfit of the Day: Clothes Show Live Attire

Hi All!!

I went to the Clothes Show Live yesterday with my girlies Stef and Heidi and we enjoyed it so much! Considering I wasn't planing to go this year I had such a brilliant time.

For those of you who don't know much about it The Clothes Show is an annual event that takes place in Birmingham where thousands and thousands of people go to show at the NEC. The event always has a magical catwalk show with models and dancers - this year The Risk and Kimberley Wyatt (Pussycat Dolls) performed there too.

I shopped until I dropped and I wanted to show you what I wore...





Leggings: H&M
Over the Knee Boots: Forever 21


Blazer: ASOS
Shirt: Jane Norman
Bow tie: Headscarf worn as tie

I also wore a feather in my hair from Feather Punks which I have been sent to review so check my next post about that...


I decided to go with the classic winged eye, false lashes and red lipstick for my make-up....



My nails were matted black from Avon.....



Here is what Heidi (The Rockettes) and Stef wore.....

Trousers: New Look


Jumper: Vintage




What do you think? Did you go to the clothes show, if so what did you wear?

Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig