Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Site of the Month

Site of the month is Lollipops....

This month doubles up as site/store of the month purley because Lollipops do not currently deliver to the UK but they do have two outlets in the UK which are; Liverpool and Derby.
I recently went to Derby as a shopping treat with my daddy (aww! a rare occasion i may add) and he treated me to a few bits and bobs, but by the time we were about to leave, and i'd bought quite enough; i stumbled upon this gem of a store!! The decor and interior of the store is just as kawaai as the website, filled with alot of antique designed furniture and chandeliers I was absolutley gutted i had zero amount of money to spend.

WARNING: I must advise that the website is nothing compared to the experience you get instore! The bags, in my opinion, on the website are quite a let down considering the bags that were available to buy instore. However the shoes instore were quite lush :0)


Oh well i guess another shopping trip is due to Derby or Liverpool to purchase a few bits and bobs just to prove what items you can find. But if you ever get a chance to visit these two cities, take a look in store!


Doma-Nikki...x
Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog i'll follow you!
Share:

3 comments

Kristina said...

wow! do you know if they have any stores in the US? Looking at the website and loving it by the minute....dag it! I wished I lived overseas=[

Yet said...

I just LOVE little shops like this! They really are jems! Sigh. If only money wasn't tight. hehe.

Doma-Nikki said...

@Kristina: It looks like they do ship to the USA chick.. lucky you!!

@Yet: I know, i was gutted when i went in and had no money left.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig