Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Haul

Hi all!!

So my recent buys are as follows:

Boots Vitamin E Toner and Cleansing lotion
Primark headbands and clutch


I originally went to Primark for gold/brone headbands but as i browsed around i felt myself drawn to a bag all on its own on the shelf. It was indeed a brown faux snakeskin effect 2 in 1 clutch and although i wasn't initially feeling the urge to buy the bag, i picked it up anyways for a closer inspection and to my amazement it was reduced from £5 down to £2.!!!! After seeing this I definately found the urge to buy it. I already have the same style of clutch in white from Oasis circa 2007 and i LOVE it, so to own it in brown now is fab. Here is the bag in question....


I picked up the headbands i originally wanted too....


I also popped into my second work aka Boots for my lunch, I was due a free meal deal because of the advantage card offer. (When you buy 5 meal deals, you get the 6th free) Whilst looking in the skincare section I found that the Boots own range E Vitamin is currently on a half price offer, and this small but in my opinion; effective range is already dirt cheap. The range includes face wipes, toner, cleanser, face cream etc which are all priced around 60p-£1. I've been meaning to buy some more of the Boots Cucumber 2in1 cleanser and toner to put in a beauty bag to keep at my boyfriends but after seeing this offer I bought these instead....

(Gimo getting in on some posing action as per usual *rolls eyes*)

Oh and when i go home, the mother bought this for me from WH.Smiths for £2.99. It's a CD box, but i'v put some of my ever growing designer jewellery in there instead...



So there you have it, my recent haul. Not much but there you go!

Doma-Nikki...x
Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog i'll follow you too!
Share:

5 comments

besos_tan_dulces said...

I wish I had a boots to go to! I live in Chicago, there are some boots products at target but that's about it. :-( I have their mousse foundation, its pretty but it rubs off so easily.

besos_tan_dulces said...

oh and PS: If u are ever interested in doing an international swap, let me know!!! :-)

Lou* said...

cute bag x

Doma-Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doma-Nikki said...

@besos tan dulces: Well i may just do a swap sometime soon chicka so keep you ears open for that!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig