Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 14 June 2009

Celebrity Style: Shingai Shoniwa

Hi All!!

The lovely Shingai Shoniwa is the lead singer and bassist of the band The Noisettes. If your not sure of their music then just click here. I have been fascinated by her style recently and decided to devote a short and simple post to her because I basically love the way she does her hair and her fashion sense.....









Another definition of unique-ness!



Doma-Nikki...x
Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog i'll follow you!

Share:

6 comments

Unknown said...

I LOVE her! Ok, I'm biased cos we were in the same class in secondary school together but I'm SO happy she's a superstar now, she deserves it!

She used to have our whole class singing in the middle of lessons and get into trouble LOL When she left to go to The Brits. I swear our form was in 'mourning' for weeks. Even our form tutor was gutted.

Love her style now, she looks fantastic. She's like the new 'Skin' but better!

Doma-Nikki said...

Love it!!! That would be so cool :o)

Unknown said...

Have nominated your blog:

http://vexinthecityx.blogspot.com/2009/06/adorable-blog-awards.html

Roc said...

A good singer.. An even better dresser...

Anonymous said...

Love The Noisettes :)

Anonymous said...

she's hot!! love that liddo jumper!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig