Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 26 June 2009

Blog Awards!

Hi All!!

I've been nominated again for a few awards by the lovely Caramel Diva for the following awards...

I appreaciate it tons missus, so sorry it's taken me a week to thank you properly via posting it on my blog. But I am now!!! Before passing on this award, i must follow the RULES and they are as follows:

♥ Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
♥ Pass the award to other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


So I nominate the following:
♥ Caramel Diva of Music, Trends and Jewellery
♥ Alexandra of HRH Collection
♥Sabrena of Shades of Sabrena
♥Shakira of La.Vintage
Nailz in Aus

If you've been nominated before for these awards then no worries, it just means you've got a popular blog :o)


Doma-Nikki...x
Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog i'll follow you!
Share:

4 comments

Anonymous said...

Woohoo :)
Thanks bab.

luvrin said...

Congrats on the awards!

Skye said...

OMG OMG OMG I just realised you put gave me award,thanks hun mwaaaah

Imo said...

Hey girly, I've tagged you - see my latest blog post x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig