Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 19 August 2009

Gucci and Cavalli... what more could a girl want??

Hi All!!


So my aunty has recently been granted a healthy bit of compensation due to a back injury she gained during work a few years ago, and its been a long time coming but she finally got the money she deserved *whoop*!! Out of the goodness of her heart, she decided to treat her immediate family with dinner and individual gifts!! And here is what I received...




Roberto Cavalli Glasses
I have yet to take them to the opticians to see how much it will cost to have prescription lenses put it.



I love love love love my Cavalli glasses, they are a lovely royal blue, and don't particularly go with much but I love them just the same!! I am also in love with the Zebra print lining inside the cases, which suits me fine as Zebra print is my favourite animal print!!! Anyways... the mother was also given a gift and here it is...



Gucci Sunglasses
My camera is really crap at zoom, apologies!!!


When we got home, the mother insisted she swap the Gucci sunglasses for the Armani glasses she bought me for my holiday to Zante because they suit her more and the these suit me more.... I didn't hesitate to say yes!! So there we have it Cavalli and Gucci glasses in the same day.... I feel very lucky!! :o)



Doma-Nikki....x
PS Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog i'll follow you!!
Share:

3 comments

Becky said...

those blue glasses are gorgeous! I need some new ones, wish I could afford them :( xx

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

What a generous Aunt you have!! Those glasses look really nice, loving the shades too!! x

Doma-Nikki said...

Im glad you both like them :o)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig