Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 28 August 2009

Nails: OPI Nail Lacquer

Hi All!!




I was looking through my mothers nail varnish collection as I fancied a different colour to what I usually wear, and came across this gem; OPI: Romeo & Julliet. My mom is a big fan of reds, plums and everything in between so I wasnt shocked when I came across this. But this is my first experience of OPI nail varnish!! I've seen a few reviews of this brand on other blogs and have been keen to try it myself.



Overly I am very pleased with this shade, it took two coats to achieve the rich colour and drys quite quickly! I will be searching the net for more OPI shades, anyone know any fab sites that sell this at a cheap price?









Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog, ill follow you!
Also..... want some freebies?? Why not take part in my first giveaway :o)
Share:

3 comments

Viva La Fashion said...

OPI is my fav. nail polish. i really like it because of their burshes. but i just wish they weren't so expensive. :)

Aika said...

I've yet to try OPI, but have heard ravs about it so I'll remember next time. It looks amazing on you dear! You have beautiful nails by the way.

I'm great at finding sites and saving them for later, so...
here are some sites for you to check personally, for a great price...I mean, $4.00-$5.00 for a shade?! ^_^ Great deals...

http://www.8ty8beauty.com/nail_polishes/opi-a.htm

http://www.head2toebeauty.com/nail_polishes/npo_opi1.htm



OPI is expensive in Japan if ordered over the net..it's like $18.00

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks for the comments!! I do want to buy more, but they are a tad expensive lol :o)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig