Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 20 August 2009

In and Out



IN
- My Blackberry Curve.. also known as Bella ♥
- Slim waist belts for £1/£2 from Primark
- The current shade of my tan from my holiday to Zante
- Dizzee Rascal & Calvin Harris 'Holiday' <<<>
- Armani 'Diamonds' perfume
- Chiffon Blouses teamed with skinny jeans and flats


OUT
- Unreliable weather
- Waiting around to work afternoon shifts every other week
- Paying back the mother my holiday money = broke
- Window shoppng
- Wet look and lace leggings... vile!
- Losing my black pashmina




Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

3 comments

Cat said...

:O how can you not like lace leggings!!! i absolutely adore mine! x

lorien kate said...

My BF uses Armani Diamonds! Hopefully its uni sex or there's a seperate version for men!!! Unreliable weather frustrates me so much! Cute blog xx

Doma-Nikki said...

cat: have you seen the wet look leggings with like cut out holes down the sides with lace? i meant those!! i like wet look leggings tho :o)

lorien: yeah there is a mens version of diamonds lol :o)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig