Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 15 August 2009

Outfit of the Day

Hi All!!

Here's another work outfit from yesterday....

Top: Primark
Handmade Belt: The Clothes Show
Bracelet: Primark
Skirt: Primark

Here is close up of the belt just so you can see the quality of it. If I remember correctly the designer said it was made from Pig skin... I wish i'd kept my compact map of The Clothes Show 2008 so I could have mentioned who the designer was. And also so I could purchase another belt... I love this one :o)


Tights: Boots
Shoes: Primark


And here's how I painted my face.....



So there you have it, another Primark special outfit, I sure do love that place :o)
Doma-Nikki...x
PS. Enjoy? If so follow me and i'll follow you!

Share:

9 comments

Christielove said...

very cute
i like

Becky said...

you look great :) xx

Moniqué said...

very cute look :)

luvrin said...

I like the way the belt pulls the outfit together. Very nice!

LottieE said...

That belt is awesome! You look hot x x x

DluxEdition.com said...

I love that outfit and the belt is gorgeous!!!

Caramel Diva said...

cute outfit

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you ladies!! :o)

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

You look fab, love the outfit!! x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig