Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 15 August 2009

I have always really wanted....

..... this Vivienne Westwood top/dress from Season Five of Sex and the City!!!!

This outfit is from the episode that Carrie Bradshaw gets "arrested for smoking a doobie." :o)

If you don't know, i'm a huge SATC fan as i'm sure most of you all are. I watch it all the time and enjoy re-creating Carrie Bradshaws outfits from time to time! I have always been obsessed with the above outfit as well as many others. My reason for this is the hood on it, although this photo doesn't do it any justice... get yer dvd box set out and see for yourself why I love it so much!

One other outfit I wish I owned is the high waisted, emerald green skirt with the white ruffles on the back from an episode in Season Four... but I have yet to find out who that skirt is by or find a photo of it... anyone?

This was a quick post but my question is: if you do, what is your favourite outfit from Sex and the City?



Doma-Nikki...x
PS. Enjoy?! Follow me and ill follow you!!!

Share:

3 comments

Unknown said...

Where do I start?! I ama HUUUUUUGE SATC fan and almost wet myself on bus tour in NY when we got to Carrie's appt.

Off the top of my head my fave SATC outfits are:

1. Carrie's outfit at her pre wedding dinner with Big. That bandeau playsuit, slick hair and make up was on fiyaaaah!

2. The huge green Versace dress Carrie fell asleep in on the bed in Paris

3. Carrie's pink dress which she wears at her last dinner with the girls before flying to Paris

4. The cut off top, shorts and heels combo she swears when she loses Aidan's dog Pete.

5. What she wears to the hospital when Charlotte gives birth

6. That dress she wears to the gay club with the girls with the neon strips she wraps around to her arm

7. There's this white and silver dress she wears with a black lacce bra peeking over the top that is so sexy it hurts. She's sat on her apt steps with Big. OMG it's hot!


Oh there are too many!!!! LOL

Doma-Nikki said...

Oooooooh yes i love them all too!!!! There are just so many to choose from!!!

I also love Samanthas outfit in the episode with all the sailors when she pushes Miranda into the taxi lol x

Cherry said...

Gosh!
That's my favourite top/dress or whatever it is from SATC<3.
I've been looking for it for so loong:D

Blogger Template Created by pipdig